Video Submission Policy
Community Catalyst, including its affiliates, agents, and designees, which shall be presumed to be included in all references to Community Catalyst in this Release, has my unlimited permission to use and reproduce any and all photographs and/or video sent to Community Catalyst though this website.
I also grant this right to any agency, grantee, publication, organization, institution, or other entity designated by Community Catalyst.
These photographs/video images may be used with or without my name (either first name last initial; or full-name – see check boxes below) in all forms and media, including but not limited to advertising, marketing collateral, editorial, art, exhibition, and digital communications (social media, email, and website) — now and in the future. Images may be used for organizational fundraising purposes. In giving this consent, I release Community Catalyst and its designees from liability for violation of any personal or proprietary right I may have in connection with the reproduction and use of these photographs/video images. I also certify that I am over 18 years of age, or legally an adult in whichever state or country this release is signed.
Soapboxx Video Submission Policy
Last updated: 28 September 2023
The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or otherwise prohibited.
By way of illustration, but not limitation, you may not submit an Entry to Soapboxx that:
● infringes upon or violates any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or publicity rights of others, including posting or providing links to unauthorized copies of another party’s copyrighted work;
● promotes and/or encourages illegal or unlawful activity in any country;
● is defamatory, libelous or slanderous in nature;
● advocates hate, violence, abuse, threats, or harm against any group, individual or entity;
● harasses or encourages others to harass any group, individual or entity;
● is racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
● is vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, and/or otherwise offensive in nature;
● discloses third-party confidential, private, or trade secret information;
● violates any right or duty under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
● is patently offensive under a community standard that Soapboxx deems appropriate, examples include promoting racism, bigotry, pornography, hatred, or physical harm of any kind;
● is inconsistent with the goals, objectives, philosophies, and/or purpose of Soapboxx; or
● is commercial in nature. You further understand and agree that: (i) you are solely responsible for understanding all copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property or other laws that may apply to your Entry; and (ii) you are solely responsible for, and Soapboxx will have no liability in connection with, the legal consequences of any actions or failures to act on your part while preparing or submitting an Entry, including without limitation any legal consequences relating to your intellectual property rights. You agree to indemnify and hold Soapboxx harmless from and against all claims, costs, loss, and damages of any kind (including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses) arising from or based upon any claim that any Entry prepared or submitted by you infringes the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party.
When submitting your Entry, you agree that you will not:
● submit an Entry in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations of any country;
● impersonate any person or entity, real or fictitious, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
● make unauthorized use of any Soapboxx trademarks or service marks;
● upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit or create an Entry that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancel bots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
● upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, or promotional materials, that are in the nature of “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation that Soapboxx considers in its sole discretion to be of such nature;
● provide information that you know is false or misleading. Unauthorized or questionable Entries may be subject to investigation. Violations may result in a range of actions subject to Soapboxx’s sole discretion, including without limitation legal action, including civil, criminal, and/or injunctive action.